Thursday, July 4, 2013

..::Make It Meningful::..

Since I had been resuscitation (I think...)
from my miserable
pointless
meaningless
tiny life
I should do something to make it right

I had been thinking all this while
What can I do to make it better?
What should I learn to do well?
What would I achieve to make myself proud as well as others?
I had been thinking and directionless


My mom had been repeating
some same stupid talk with me recently
about life and death
she feels that it is wonderful 
to leave this world while sleeping
to end this life without suffering
to back to the embrace of The Creator

But for me
I won't just satisfied 
by just leave this world while sleeping
by just end this life without suffering
and back to the embrace of whosoever

Life is about how to live it
to give value to it
to filled it with memories
to get to know many others
and let them keep me in a place in their heart

Maybe this is just my stupid view
But I will live to it
and make it come true
and make my life
my future
more meaningful

No comments:

Post a Comment